Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
01. Information Collected Automatically
- In addition to any information that you voluntarily provide us, we and our third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies that collect certain information whenever you visit or interact on the Website ("Usage Information"). Usage Information may include your browser and operating system details, the URL or advertisement that referred you to our Website, the search terms entered, all the areas within our Website visited, the time of day and duration you visited the Website, among other information.
- The technologies used to collect Usage Information include cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, etc. Personal Information is used to provide the services you request and make recommendations based on your usage history, and users are granted the option to discontinue any communications based on such Personal Information, as far as possible. Personal Information may be used to resolve disputes; solve problems; evaluate consumer interest, provide information regarding offers, products, services.
02. How We Use Your Information
- The Company may use information it collects, including Personal Information and Usage Information, to: (a) allow you to participate in features we offer or to provide related customer service; (b) tailor content, recommendations and offers we display to you, both on the Website and elsewhere online; (c) process your registration or a purchase or other transaction, including verifying information you provide is active and valid; (d) send you information or special offers from us; (e) improve the Website, our products, and services, and for internal business purposes; (f) contact you with regard to your use of the Company products and services, the Website, and, in our discretion, changes to the Website’ policies; and (g) as disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
03. How We May Share the Information Collected
04. When You Consent to Sharing or Request That We Share Your Information
The Personal Information shall be kept by the Company only for the purposes of sending you offers and deals that we believe would be interesting to you based on the data that you have provided us. Any information that you voluntarily choose to display on any public or social media channels or your own by tagging Company becomes publicly available and may be collected without restriction. We may use it for commercial purposes without having any obligation to you in any way, monetary or non-material benefits to you for use of your personal information or images, content chosen to provide to Company.
Company uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with Company is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details that you make from the Website. However, Company is not responsible for acts of such third party gateway. Extremely sensitive information like your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of roved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same.
05. Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
- We may provide third parties with access to user information, including Personal Information, in order for them to perform certain services on behalf of the Website or the Company, such as tracking analytics, sending communications on our behalf or performing other administrative services.
06. Administrative and Legal Reasons
- Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Company deems necessary to comply with any likable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Company also may disclose your information when Company determines that likable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes. You acknowledge and agree that Company may preserve any communication by you with Company through the Website or any Service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if Company determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce this Policy; (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or (4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Company, its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public.
07. Your Choices and Updating Your Information and Preferences
- You may be able to change your preferences with regard to the communications you receive from us for our Website. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from the Company by following the opt-out instructions. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Website and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications. Information may persist internally for administrative purposes and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons.
08. Security of Personal Information
- The Company takes reasonable steps to help protect and secure Personal Information. However, no data storage or data transmission over the internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be secure. Thus, while we strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that you transmit certain Personal Information to the Website at your own risk.
09. Consent to Transfer of Data
- The Company is an Indian company. If you are located anywhere outside India, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in India. By using the Website, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in India, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
11. Grievance Officer
Grievances can be emailed to email@example.com, we will try to resolve your query within 7 working days.